Shipping & Returns & Refund Policy
- FREE on orders over $350.
- Flat rate shipping for orders under $350 is $10.
- Orders are processed and shipped out within 24 hours.
- FREE local pickup is available in Nocona, TX (use discount code Local for shipping to be deducted from your order).
- Returns on unworn, unwashed items with tags still attached are accepted within 10 days of receipt of item.
- Returns are eligible for store credit only.
- Sale/clearance items are NOT returnable, they are final sale.
- Shipping charges (original and return) are the customer’s responsibility.
- Please email email@example.com to initiate your return.
- All sales are final as we do not give refunds or exchanges on any purchases.
- The reason that we only give store credit is that we would like for you to be 100% satisfied with your purchase and come back for more! We carry limited inventory so if something catches your eye and you missed out, we would be more than happy to do a store credit to which you may use on your next visit.
- If your item is defective, please let us know as soon as possible. We will gladly exchange it for the same product in the correct size/color if available or closest alternative.
- In order to return a product for store credit you must have an original receipt and present it in person . Or Reference your receipt from your online purchase . If you purchased the item with a credit card please remember to bring that card in person. Store credit can be given on regular priced items. We do not give a refund, exchange or store credit on any sale, discounted, clearance or closeout prices.
- All returns for store credit must be made within 10 days of purchase.
- If you have any questions, comments or concerns about this policy, please contact a member of our staff via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (940) 825-7292, M-F 10am - 5pm CST
ALL SALES FINAL ON ALL SALE AND DISCOUNTED ITEMS!
*If for any reason your order is cancelled on your behalf, processing and/or restocking fees will be deducted from your payment before it is refunded.